Wednesday 14 September 2011

Mr Hyde - I mean the Hulk - gets first reveal

If you've not read Pax Britannia: Anno Frankenstein yet I would suggest you look away now.

As River Song would say...

SPOILERS!

SPOILERS!

SPOILERS!


Still here? Okay, so either you've already read the book or you're not that fussed. You have been warned...

Right, so Marvel Studios have revealed the first full poster art for the Avengers movie and it features the third recent iteration of the Big Green Guy.

Now, as readers of the novel will already know, in Anno Frankenstein I re-invented the characters of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. And when Jekyll becomes Hyde he has a habit of growing bigger whilst taking on a slightly verdigrised skin tone.

So when I saw the Avengers cover art I thought, "Hang on, that would make a rather cool Anno Frankenstein movie-style poster image."

And here it is...

No comments: