Friday 3 June 2011

Pax Britannia at the UK Games Expo

Just to let you know, I'll be at the UK Games Expo in Birmingham this weekend helping to promote Advanced Fighting Fantasy (as well as traditional un-advanced Fighting Fantasy), but also selling some of my Ulysses Quicksilver Pax Britannia novels at a knock-down price.


Individual novels will be going for a fiver whilst you'll be able to buy all seven UQ releases to date for £25! So, if you're missing any PB titles from your collection, why not drop by the Arion Games stand on Saturday or Sunday and pick them up from me direct. I'll even sign them for you!

I look forward to seeing you there.

PS - If you can't make it up to Birmingham this weekend, I'll also be at the BFS Open Night at the Mug House, Tooley Street in London tonight. So, if you're around, do pop over and say "Hi!"

No comments: