Sunday 9 May 2010

We have a winner!

It's been a couple of weeks since my sister-in-law ran the London Marathon in aid of the Devon Air Ambulance Trust, but I finally caught up with her on Friday. We put all the names of those people who so generously entered the competition I ran recently to win a walk on part in Dark Side into a metaphorical hat and she picked a winner.

But before I announce who it is on behalf of myself and my sister-in-law I would just like to say how delighted and overwhelmed we were by the Pax Britannia fans' generosity. The competition raised over £130 for the D.A.A.T. which was incredible, so thanks must go to all those who entered.

But, back to the business in hand. The winner of the Dark Side competition is...

Jared Shurin

So watch this space to find out how Jared will finally be immortalised in print later in the year.

Oh, and in case you're interested, my sister-in-law completed the Marathon in 4 hrs 20 mins.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on an great time and bugger my name wasn't picked :-)

Jonathan Green said...

Well, with a name like yours, I'd say that was a lucky escape, wouldn't you? ;-)