Thursday 13 May 2010

Pax Britannia update

Just a quick update regarding the Pax Britannia steampunk series published by Abaddon Books.

Next month (June) sees the long-anticipated release of Blood Royal, the fifth Ulysses Quicksilver adventure and the first title in a new four book story arc.

Then, in July, we have Al Ewing's sort of sequel to El Sombra - Gods of Manhattan.

Come Christmas, and you've got the sixth Quicksilver adventure, Dark Side, to look forward to along with The Ulysses Quicksilver Omnibus, which collects Unnatural History, Leviathan Rising and Human Nature under one cover, along with some Pax Britannia short stories, under one cover.

And then some time next year there's this...

4 comments:

ediFanoB said...

Thank you for the update Jonathan.

Are you sure that Blood Royal will be published in June 2010? Amazon UK and Amazon DE show October 2010 as month of publication. Of course I would appreciate June 2010.
When you search for Gods of Manhattan Al Ewing at Amazon UK and Amazon DE you get two results with two different covers.
I assume you posted the final cover.

Of course I ordered Gods of Manhattan in advance :)

Jonathan Green said...

Hi there!

I've been told that Blood Royal is out in June (only six months late) and apparently my author copies are in the post.

As far as I'm aware, the cover I've posted for Gods of Manhattan is the final one too. Glad you've pre-ordered it, by the way.

ediFanoB said...

Jonathan,
thanks for your reply.
I'm a patient reader as long as I know a book will be published. To be honest, to wait just six months longer is nothing compared to other books .....

Of course I ordered Gods of Manhattan in advance. I'm a big fan of the Pax Britannia series.

Jonathan Green said...

Pleased to hear it! ;-)