Monday 5 July 2010

Blood Royal - the first review

Blood Royal's been out for a couple of weeks now and today I came across a review of the book for the first time - and very pleasing it was too.

As a huge fan of Jonathan's Pax Britannia series (although I missed the last outing) I really can't wait to get my teeth into a modern Victoriana Steampunk world where anything can happen. There's tons of action, a wonderful turn of phrase and a principle protagonist that is technically a modern Flashheart to the masses. Great fun and backed up with a cracking overall story arc that really does make this series my favourite from Abaddon.

I've you've not yet read Blood Royal for yourself, you can pick up a copy here.

2 comments:

ediFanoB said...

Don't worry Jonathan. You will get one more review soon...
I started to read BLOOD ROYAL yesterday (July 8th)....

Jonathan Green said...

That's great. Thanks!