Saturday 10 January 2009

Pax Britannia at Forbidden Planet


So last night I went along to the Forbidden Planet store in London to sign copies of my latest Pax Britannia novel Human Nature. As it turned out, mine was the first signing of 2009. And the first signing of 2008 was... Henry 'The Fonz' Winkler!
I must have signed around 70 copies of Human Nature but a special shout-out goes to Sundaram. I even got to sign the signing desk, joining such luminaries as Robert Rankin, Graham McNeill, Dan Abnett and many others.

Talking of the 'many others', Gav Thorpe will be signing copies of his new Warhammer Time of Legends novel Malekith today (Saturday 10 January) from 1.00-2.00pm.

Thanks to Matt (for the delicious hot chocolate), John Harrison (for his support during the course of the evening) and Danie Ware (for sorting it out). Hopefully I'll see you guys there again when the next book comes out!

No comments: